Today at Sam's I looked at the cases and they seemed like a better built Otterbox Commuter. However my only concern is that the real camera cut out does not look very deep so if it was dropped in a parking lot or slightly rough or uneven surface the camera would take a hit which on the Defender and Commuter the camera is protected a lot more. The front seemed okay and had some depth.

I already have two Defender's, would it wise to stick with them for ultimate protection?

Incipio does make a thicker one that offers better drop protection and is deeper but none of the store sell them and hard to find online too.
    07-08-2015 05:39 PM
    Today at Sam's I looked at the cases and they seemed like a better built Otterbox Commuter. However my only concern is that the real camera cut out does not look very deep so if it was dropped in a parking lot or slightly rough or uneven surface the camera would take a hit which on the Defender and Commuter the camera is protected a lot more. The front seemed okay and had some depth.

I already have two Defender's, would it wise to stick with them for ultimate protection?

Incipio does make a thicker one that offers better drop protection and is deeper but none of the store sell them and hard to find online too.
    As falls and drops tend to be random, go with whatever provides the best protection.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-08-2015 06:44 PM
    Check out the spigen slim armor, or tough armor. I have the slim, it offers great protection.
    07-08-2015 10:26 PM
    Check out the spigen slim armor, or tough armor. I have the slim, it offers great protection.
    Might do that. Amazon has the Incipio on sale right now for about $18 so I'm tempted to go to Best Buy since they price match and pick one up since I have a Zagg screen protector sitting in the box still.

Btw I take my phone to the gym so sweat gets on it. Would that make a screen protector peel off?
    07-08-2015 11:41 PM
    No port covers on the Incipio's either.
    07-09-2015 07:55 AM
    Might do that. Amazon has the Incipio on sale right now for about $18 so I'm tempted to go to Best Buy since they price match and pick one up since I have a Zagg screen protector sitting in the box still.

Btw I take my phone to the gym so sweat gets on it. Would that make a screen protector peel off?
    I don't believe that sweat is going to lift your screen protector. I take mine to the gym and it gets a little damp, no issues here. I use a tempered glass protector tho.
    07-10-2015 05:16 AM