Try changing the mobile settings network mode from 'automatic' to 'CDMA/LTE'. Someone suggested this in xda forums telling that it wud save battery. Not only I think it does, it also solves the lag issues/stuttering issues I've been getting since the update

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-08-2015 10:14 PM
    Thanks for the tip! Is the stuttering that you mention primarily while watching videos? I've seen a few complaints crop up about stuttering videos, or audio becoming unsynced from video.
    07-09-2015 12:52 AM
    Thanks for the tip! Is the stuttering that you mention primarily while watching videos? I've seen a few complaints crop up about stuttering videos, or audio becoming unsynced from video.
    No I was talking out the performance in general. Scrolling, homebutton and such, but don't know about video and audio

07-11-2015 08:24 AM
    No I was talking out the performance in general. Scrolling, homebutton and such, but don't know about video and audio

After every update it's recommended to do a Wipe cache Partition on recovery mode, just because of possible things like this and in major updates a Full factory reset, have you done at least the Wipe cache Partition?
    07-11-2015 08:33 AM
    I assume you're on Verizon or Sprint (both the only CDMA carriers in the US).
    You would not want to do that with an AT&T or T-Mobile phone, but you wouldn't be able to either as the CDMA option wouldn't even show up.

Fred

Try changing the mobile settings network mode from 'automatic' to 'CDMA/LTE'. Someone suggested this in xda forums telling that it wud save battery. Not only I think it does, it also solves the lag issues/stuttering issues I've been getting since the update

07-11-2015 11:12 AM
    After every update it's recommended to do a Wipe cache Partition on recovery mode, just because of possible things like this and in major updates a Full factory reset, have you done at least the Wipe cache Partition?
    Come to think about it, no I havent done a wipe cache partition.

07-12-2015 07:54 AM