When I merge my contacts across multiple account (e.g. Google, LinkIn, Facebook) I notice the contact display name sometimes show Facebook name, sometimes shows Google Name.

I know I can change them individually under edit contact. But I have few hundreds of contact. And I dowant to scan through each of them.

Is there a smarter way to do it? Example like set default across all contact? Thanks

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6
    07-09-2015 06:12 AM
    When I merge my contacts across multiple account (e.g. Google, LinkIn, Facebook) I notice the contact display name sometimes show Facebook name, sometimes shows Google Name.

I know I can change them individually under edit contact. But I have few hundreds of contact. And I dowant to scan through each of them.

Is there a smarter way to do it? Example like set default across all contact? Thanks

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6
    This is a very frustrating thing that I've noticed too. I tried to use Hangouts as my messaging app, but it would display my contacts as 'first and last name' instead of "Wife" plus it would remove their contact photo and display a stupid wee blue circle.
    07-09-2015 09:41 AM
    Hi, I am having that same issue but I cannot edit each one to change the default name. Example, when I linked waze with my Mom it shows her username. How can I change the default name back to Mom? Do I have to unlink her?
    Thank you
    09-10-2015 01:15 PM