Hi all, I just got my first samsung (the active variant on AT&T) and i have a few questions:

1) I play a 3rd party chess game that has the option to use the notification light (and set the color) when its my move. This doesnt work, I mean i get a notification but the light never blinks to let me know its my turn. Is this an app problem or a phone/os problem? Is there any way to figure it out?

2) I noticed with trusted locations (why oh why won't they just add trusted WIFI??) anyway, when i woke up on the first night of using it, i had a message that said 'it was unused for 4 hours, so locking... is there a way to turn that off?

3) I have this incredibly wasteful and annoying notification about which wifi i am connected to that I cant get rid of. Is there a way ? What a stupid design decision that is !!!!

4) Is there a way to force lock the screen (I dont mean using power key either) i like to keep it relatively open when im in certain locations, but sometimes i want to click a button that forces a lock until i unlock it again.... cant find this,,, i used to have this option with a program called skiplock i used before lollilop.

5) On the 'lock' screen (even if its unlocked) ill see some notifications, but i cant seem to figure out why when i press them, it doesnt auto take me to the app in question... i still need to swipe my finger to get out of that screen. am i doing it wrong?

07-09-2015 02:23 PM
    One more question I forgot to ask:

Does it hurt the device not to use a quick charger and/or does it hurt non quick charge devices to use a quick charger?
    07-09-2015 02:26 PM