any here who uses Nova Launcher rebooting at night while charging and also changing the wallpaper too?

It has happened two night in a row.

Just trying to figure out what's causing the change of wallpaper while charging at night. Can't figure out what's the cause...just thought Nova was the cause as I googled and saw that Nova has done it before....
    07-09-2015 07:55 PM
    any here who uses Nova Launcher rebooting at night while charging and also changing the wallpaper too?

It has happened two night in a row.

Just trying to figure out what's causing the change of wallpaper while charging at night. Can't figure out what's the cause...just thought Nova was the cause as I googled and saw that Nova has done it before....
    Any chance you have a wallpaper app installed? I had the issue of my wallpaper changing on reboot, then realized it was a setting that I needed to turn off in my wallpaper app called Tapet. It had nothing to do with Nova.

I'll sometimes notice Nova reset when the app does an update (that happens to any app when in use while updating).
    07-10-2015 01:29 PM
    Any chance you have a wallpaper app installed? I had the issue of my wallpaper changing on reboot, then realized it was a setting that I needed to turn off in my wallpaper app called Tapet. It had nothing to do with Nova.

I'll sometimes notice Nova reset when the app does an update (that happens to any app when in use while updating).
    I use Zedge...

then if what you're saying is happening, then my phone is rebooting every night by itself consecutively...not good!
    07-10-2015 02:03 PM
    I use Zedge...

then if what you're saying is happening, then my phone is rebooting every night by itself consecutively...not good!
    Not sure that your phone is rebooting, but Nova may be crashing. Perhaps try to uninstall Nova, then reinstall. Save a Nova backup (outside of the Nova folder, to be safe), then do a restore when you reinstall... at worst you'll rule out a solution.
    07-10-2015 02:48 PM
    Negative. No issues with Nova on my GS6.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6
    deeb215 likes this.
    07-10-2015 07:29 PM