Is anyone experiencing performance issues on their AT&T GS6 (5.02) when running Google Maps?

Maps works fine while it's running but if you switch to the launcher or another app you may as well pull over, get a sandwich, and wait for the phone to respond to whatever you requested of it.

Close Maps and performance of phone returns to normal.
    07-09-2015 09:00 PM
    Not answering your question directly, but I'm on AT&T, however I have an unlocked, non-carrier branded, international S6E and it's running 5.1.1 and does not have that behaviour at all. It's snappy and butter smooth.
    Maybe it's the 5.0.2 and/or the mod'd firmware that AT&T has installed (I'm assuming you have an AT&T branded phone).

Fred
    07-09-2015 09:41 PM
    Is anyone experiencing performance issues on their AT&T GS6 (5.02) when running Google Maps?

Maps works fine while it's running but if you switch to the launcher or another app you may as well pull over, get a sandwich, and wait for the phone to respond to whatever you requested of it.

I'm not answering your question either but I use the Waze app. Best nav app.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6
    07-10-2015 02:16 AM

No problems here. With AT&T.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-10-2015 05:14 PM