It's almost been a month since I purchased my 64gb white verizon Galaxy S6. So far I had one black screen of death with the blue flashing LED and several dropped calls and signal issues. Verizon has worked with me and sent me a new SIM card, which actually solved my signal issues.

Then this morning I took the phone off the charger and it had the black screen of death again, this time with a solid green LED (not flashing). It took me over an hour to finally get the phone to reboot. Should I just roll with it or have Verizon replace the phone because they are willing to replace it for me.

What the heck should I do????
    07-10-2015 06:51 AM
    I'd replace. It's only going to get worse. Maybe the next time it happens, you won't get the phone back on.
    07-10-2015 07:45 AM
    It's almost been a month since I purchased my 64gb white verizon Galaxy S6. So far I had one black screen of death with the blue flashing LED and several dropped calls and signal issues. Verizon has worked with me and sent me a new SIM card, which actually solved my signal issues.

Then this morning I took the phone off the charger and it had the black screen of death again, this time with a solid green LED (not flashing). It took me over an hour to finally get the phone to reboot. Should I just roll with it or have Verizon replace the phone because they are willing to replace it for me.

Contact verizon and request a new phone not refurbished... SPECIFY NEW!!!

Posted from GS6 or Tab 10.5
    07-10-2015 08:25 AM
    when you get your phone to boot and respondong again what do you do to resolve that?

It's happened to me once and i ended up holding all 4 buttons down and it booted to a recovery menu i believe.
    07-10-2015 09:17 AM
    I just posted a help message. What screen do you get when you restart it?! Same as mine?
    Lauren

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-10-2015 01:15 PM
    Try power + home + volume DOWN.
    07-10-2015 03:17 PM

Get a replacement ASAP!
    07-10-2015 05:43 PM
    I called and bitched. Got a $120 credit on my account so that I could get the 128gb version. Hopefully it works out better for me. Did I do good?
    07-10-2015 08:57 PM
    I called and bitched. Got a $120 credit on my account so that I could get the 128gb version. Hopefully it works out better for me. Did I do good?
    Try it and see if it works properly this time.

If it happens again, I'd personally look elsewhere. Maybe try another variant or get a different phone entirely.

But I'm certain it'll work fine.
    07-12-2015 12:09 AM