had my phone on a car charger playing Spotify and i got a text message then could not turn on my phone. Spotify played for half the song after and shut down. black screen with flashing blue light and can not hard reset. tried all combinations with up, power, down, and home keys. the light was flashing all night and turned off this morning. did not have on a charger hoping the battery would die to turn on. phone never reads a connection when trying to charge. don't know if i have the one black screen of death that can not turn back on. any help would be grateful since i have 2 or 3 trips of pictures that i don't know if i backed up. thank you
    07-10-2015 01:05 PM
    I also had the same problem. Nothing is happening so I forced to go service centre and they make it perfect in 1 day. They told that the screen is damaged (liquid under the amoled).
    07-10-2015 01:28 PM
    had my phone on a car charger playing Spotify and i got a text message then could not turn on my phone. Spotify played for half the song after and shut down. black screen with flashing blue light and can not hard reset. tried all combinations with up, power, down, and home keys. the light was flashing all night and turned off this morning. did not have on a charger hoping the battery would die to turn on. phone never reads a connection when trying to charge. don't know if i have the one black screen of death that can not turn back on. any help would be grateful since i have 2 or 3 trips of pictures that i don't know if i backed up. thank you
    Did you try the soft reset, pressing and holding volume down and power button for about 10 seconds? This is what it has helped others with similar issues before.
    07-10-2015 07:04 PM
    yes I have tried that also still nothing. phone does not even charge at the moment but thank you
    07-11-2015 02:52 AM
    the only thing im curious about is that my phone wont even charge at the moment or do anything to have signs of life. even the blinking light went away but thank you
    07-11-2015 02:53 AM
    yes I have tried that also still nothing. phone does not even charge at the moment but thank you
    Then it's time for a warranty call. Get a replacement as soon as possible.
    07-11-2015 08:36 AM
    Wow what's with these bricking issues? Where did you buy your phone?
    07-13-2015 02:05 AM