GS6 Themes - Which One Is Closest to Stock Android?

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had nova prime for a couple years now but would install it a couple times a year for a day and then uninstall it later that day. But since reading this thread, I've installed it and am loving it for some reason. Don't know what's different but thanks guys.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I've had nova prime for a couple years now but would install it a couple times a year for a day and then uninstall it later that day. But since reading this thread, I've installed it and am loving it for some reason. Don't know what's different but thanks guys.
I was a little cautious as I was new to Android with my GS3 and tried Apex with no such a good experience, mostly my own lack of experience. For the most part, I have enjoyed Nova Prime but now I can't get enough of the back up feature with the different icons packs which I am having trouble settling on one. Gonna try Glim. Not to offend Android "purists" but Smoke & Glass does look pretty cool.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I also have smoke and glass and am loving it. I keep setting a icon pack, make a backup of it, then switch to a different one and do the same. Now I can switch on the fly and everything is the way I want it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
He's asking for a screen of a menu, so open the dialer and or a setting.

Btw, so happy that you finally decided to try nova. Have fun with it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Just can't decide on an icon pack.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nova Prime launcher. Material Dark theme. Colorful Metal icon pack.

Attachments

• 1355.jpg
    1355.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 34

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well obviously stock Android would be Google Now Launcher. Used it exclusively on my Nexus 5 for the time I owned it.

--
Should there be smoke coming out of my cpu?