I just got the Galaxy s6 and noticed one thing on my phone.
    I noticed that I when I push down on the top corners of the screen, I can feel it move very little (probably about <1/2mm). It's hard to feel, but I definitely can see it. You'd have to look very closely. If you down from the side and look around where the volume buttons are, press on the screen around there, I can see that the glass actually moves a little. Did anyone else notice this? And is it suppose to be normal? I just don't know if it's the adhesive or w/e not sticking too well and don't want it lifting more after a while.
    07-11-2015 02:27 AM
    Uh I don't think that's normal. I'd consider taking it back for a replacement of you can. My S6 does not do that.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6
    07-11-2015 02:32 AM
    Here's a picture of what I'm talking about. Looking at this same angle real closely, press on the screen in that corner and I can see the screen push down a little.
    S6 screen lifting up a little on top corners?-img_1151.jpg
    07-11-2015 04:02 PM
    I have the same problem. Actually, I don't think I had this before I sent my device in for repair. I had a problem with the camera sensor and they replaced that and the front screen. Now I see that there's a lifting going on. I don't think this is normal. I don't know whether to send it back or not. This is definitely poor workmanship / quality control.

Yes, the metal is slightly curved, but the glass is supposed to stick and not wiggle up and down like the one in the picture. Mine does this too which sucks.

These problems happened a lot on Samsung Slate Windows tablets in the past. HTC also had this kind of problem with their HTC One (M7), and so did Microsoft with their first Surface RT and Surface Pro.

edit:
    I sent mine back for repair. They sent me an email saying they repaired it and will be shipped out. Repair description is as follows...

Original Problem:
    MENU / COMMON APPLICATION ( NATIVE) - CAMERA / VIDEO - CAMERA BLURRY

Problem found:
    COSMETICS DAMAGE - LCD BLANK/SEG. MISSING/LINES - IF/CHARGING PORT - FWT

Solution:
    REPLACED LCD - REPLACED COSMETIC - REPLACED COMPONENT

I'll report back once I get my phone back if I don't forget. lol.
    I'll probably end up getting rid of this AT&T locked down phone and go for the Moto X Pure.
    09-04-2015 02:33 PM