42.9 KB · Views: 158

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Moonshine icon pack or Glim icon pack

Can't decide which one I like better.

Posted via the Android Central App

Moonshine is for Nova newbs but a good one which shows you the cool features of Nova ie, changing icons, size of icons, app name (color change, font size change, etc), mix and match from various icon packs at the same time.

I use Aurora as I Ike the round and uniform look. Goes well with my back Weyo theme.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Moonshine icon pack or Glim icon pack

Can't decide which one I like better.

I say a combo of both. And I agree about uniformity of some icon packs. It drives me crazy when I use a circular pack and the unsupported apps have squares in the circles.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I say a combo of both. And I agree about uniformity of some icon packs. It drives me crazy when I use a circular pack and the unsupported apps have squares in the circles.

The more I look at Glim the more I like it. I now have half a dozen backups with various icon packs. The more I see the more I want to try but the icon packs are taking up space. It helps to stay with one a day or so to see if you like it.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
The more I look at Glim the more I like it. I now have half a dozen backups with various icon packs. The more I see the more I want to try but the icon packs are taking up space. It helps to stay with one a day or so to see if you like it.

I noticed once you save the set up that you don't need the pack installed any longer. I'm also a big fan of Glim.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
How do you use more than one icon pack at the same time? Is it possible?

Nova Prime will allow you to do the same but you need to save a backup. When you switch icon packs, the ones that are in a different pack are still there.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I noticed once you save the set up that you don't need the pack installed any longer. I'm also a big fan of Glim.

If one of the packs is updated and there is an icon you want, don't you have to reinstall? So, Nova stores the icon and because it's a separate app, you can delete the icon pack?

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If one of the packs is updated and there is an icon you want, don't you have to reinstall? So, Nova stores the icon and because it's a separate app, you can delete the icon pack?

Yes to both questions.

--
Should there be smoke coming out of my cpu?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nova Prime launcher. Material Dark theme. Veross Pro icon pack.

Attachments

• 1385.jpg
    1385.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 132

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac