Where's screen grid size?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I gave my daughter my s6 last weekend and I purchased another today. Noticed on mine, even after a FR, the screen grid size is there but greyed out. Same on my daughters. Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

Spirk

May 30, 2013
Visit site
How strange. Are there apps/widgets on the screen (weather, shopping, etc) that can't be resized? Remove everything except 1x1 size apps. That's my best guess. I tried to reproduce the problem on my S6 without success.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I gave my daughter my s6 last weekend and I purchased another today. Noticed on mine, even after a FR, the screen grid size is there but greyed out. Same on my daughters. Any ideas?

Definitely a head scratcher. Screen shot?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Here's a screen shot. Notice the screen grid on the right is all greyed out. And yeah, i removed everything to no avail.

Attachments

• 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 51

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I remember reading about a similar problem some time ago. It sãs fixed after registering the phone on the network. I think it was on Sprint. I'll try to find the link.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Thank you guys. Our phones have been working but that was the problem. I went into activate device, tapped more, tapped reset cellular data and that did the trick. Thanks again guys!

Btw, i had to use my iPhone 6 for this past week and i was going insane! How, for the love of God, can anyone use it. I mean it works and it works great but i was about to gouge my eyes out with a spork.....

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you guys. Our phones have been working but that was the problem. I went into activate device, tapped more, tapped reset cellular data and that did the trick. Thanks again guys!

Btw, i had to use my iPhone 6 for this past week and i was going insane! How, for the love of God, can anyone use it. I mean it works and it works great but i was about to gouge my eyes out with a spork.....

Glad to help. Now, slap Nova Prime, a dark metrical theme and the Moonshine icon pack.

Diamond Rust

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site

I had this same problem, after i signed into sprint zone and closed it screen grid worked again.