Just migrated to the Galaxy S6 from Nexus 5. Using Lollipop 5.1.1
    Contact stored as (international code)(mobile number)
    When the call is received, the display shows only the mobile number and not the contact name. Is there any way i can resolve this without having to remove the international code from all my contacts? The nexus 5 did not have this issue.
    Conversely, all text messages received show (international code)(mobile number) format and if the contact is saved without the international code, the contact name is not displayed / linked. I'm using the default messaging app.

Thank you in advance for replying!
    07-15-2015 07:47 AM
    To Update,

I've downloaded all my contacts from my google account to the device itself, and this has resolved contact name issue in messaging app. But i'm still facing the phone app issue.
    07-16-2015 08:10 AM
    To Update,

I've downloaded all my contacts from my google account to the device itself, and this has resolved contact name issue in messaging app. But i'm still facing the phone app issue.
    Hi, I have done the same change from N5 to S6, and now i have the same issue when receiving a call or browsing the call history in my Bluetooth Pioneer car screen, it only shows numbers, not a single name. Please help! Can't understand why it worked fine in my Nexus 5 and not now with the Galaxy.
    09-01-2015 12:02 AM
    I have the same problem since I moved my SIM cards from my Sony Xperia Z3 to the new Note 5 Duos .. I did everything possible .. no clues .. then I had to remove the international prefixes from the contact numbers in order for them to show.
    Now I know that it is not the problem with Note 5 Duos .. so let's see what would Samsung do. and I hope it will not take a long time
    09-11-2015 02:10 PM