Considering an s6 coming from iphone

wykyd450r

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Its time to upgrade and I am thinking of change. I been using iphones since the days of the iphone 3. Like the simplicity of them, but very bored at the same time. Biggest thing I hate, is dealing with itunes. I am considering an s6 active. Is there any way or programs that allow me to download songs straight to my phone, from my phone? Songs that will stay in the library? I searched some but mainly find about streaming ( I assume that its something like an xm radio? ) I like to have a library because at work, and many places I dont get wifi, so it'd eat data up quick. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Coney718

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
There are many MP3 downloaders in the Play store where you can search music and download them to your phone. Dont know the names of any off hand tho. You can also try TubeMate which lets you download Youtube audio as a mp3 file to your library.

Side note: If you jailbreak your iPhone you can download Pwntunes which lets you drag and drop music into your phone from any computer without using iTunes. I use it all the time.

wykyd450r

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Well, I got the phone, and as I figured, I am lost. Its all so different so far. I was reading about an app called 4shared, but it says its not available in my country ( US )....I was also reading about frostwire, but I am unsure what to try. Ughhhhhhh lol

Ryan Wallace

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
What you need to do is get Google Play Music. It will import and upload all the songs you have in ITunes to the cloud so you can download them to your phone whenever you want; no connecting to a computer at all; no hassle. In addition, you get free radio. Can't beat that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
If you do decide to download any media to the phone, be sure to get a 64GB phone. A 32GB won't leave much room after the OS and apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz