I noticed when attempting to purchase a theme that you are prompted for your credit card number. Does Samsung handle this transaction? Would the credit card number be stored anywhere? When I purchase something on my Windows phone my carrier AT&T bills me.I prefer this method.

P.S. Which themes in the store would you purchase given that there are some really nice free ones. I am using the Material Design blue theme which looks great.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    07-16-2015 07:37 AM
    I noticed when attempting to purchase a theme that you are prompted for your credit card number. Does Samsung handle this transaction? Would the credit card number be stored anywhere? When I purchase something on my Windows phone my carrier AT&T bills me.I prefer this method.

P.S. Which themes in the store would you purchase given that there are some really nice free ones. I am using the Material Design blue theme which looks great.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    Try the Material Dark theme.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-16-2015 08:39 AM
    Try the Material Dark theme.

When i first got the S6 i tried out the avengers theme and it just lagged the crap out of my phone. Been using stock ever since. Yesterday i downloaded the Material Dark Theme.

Damn glad i made that decision. i love the subtle app changes and darker theme of everything and i've not notice ANY lag.
    07-16-2015 09:26 AM
    I've never seen a theme to "buy" they are all free when I go on - what themes do you need to pay for?
    07-16-2015 09:44 AM
    I've never seen a theme to "buy" they are all free when I go on - what themes do you need to pay for?
    Could it be icon packs? They sometimes have theme in pack name.

07-16-2015 09:46 AM
    Could it be icon packs? They sometimes have theme in pack name.

No idea when I go into the theme store, everything there is free for me to download. Would be strange if someone was having to pay for a theme and others got it for free. Unless different themes are released for different continents or something random like that?
    07-16-2015 09:53 AM
    No idea when I go into the theme store, everything there is free for me to download. Would be strange if someone was having to pay for a theme and others got it for free. Unless different themes are released for different continents or something random like that?
    On the weekly editors choice there is a paid theme, can you check and see if that same theme is free for you?

Attached Thumbnails Paying for S6 Themes-131.jpg  
    07-16-2015 10:17 AM
    Just noticed the original Material theme is now going for $1.39 when it was free before. You can now leave comments with your ratings as well.
    07-16-2015 10:45 AM
    On the weekly editors choice there is a paid theme, can you check and see if that same theme is free for you?

I've looked through it a couple of times but I don't have any to buy, they're all free. Mind you I don't have the one on your screen shot that is chargeable

07-16-2015 10:47 AM
    Just noticed the original Material theme is now going for $1.39 when it was free before. You can now leave comments with your ratings as well.
    What's different other than the price?

07-16-2015 10:58 AM
    Material theme has an Update option. Has anyone updated?

07-16-2015 11:02 AM
    I've never paid for icon packs or themes. Even paid for ones are free
    , ahem 😈

07-16-2015 03:44 PM
    I think some countries have some paid themes and some don't.

I have bought a couple and use PayPal rather than putting my cc number directly in.

Edit: It looks like paid themes are available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, China and Korea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-16-2015 06:33 PM
    What's different other than the price?

I couldn't really tell any difference from the screenshots.
    07-17-2015 09:14 AM
    I couldn't really tell any difference from the screenshots.
    Neither could I.

07-17-2015 02:12 PM