Samsung Screen Repair Time

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I recently broke my screen(S6), and not having insurance, sent it in to Samsung for repair. Am I mistaken or were screen repairs being advertised as a one day turn around? They received my phone Tuesday, still haven't processed it in the system, and chat told me another 5-7 days for repair after its at their repair facility and then 2 days shipping time. Does anyone else have experience with them repairing a screen?

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm about to send mine in for repairing the LCD screen under warranty and I'm getting the 5 to 7 days quote but I was also told that I needed to file it though the elite mobile protection plus plan I have even though it's not physical damage to the touchscreen so I'm not really sure what Samsung wants since all I have is contraindicating emails in poorly worded English.

They did say it would be one day turn around when they announced it though before the S6 launched. The big question would be what does Samsung consider turn around time? Companies can get rather creative with how they define things these days.

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to send mine in for repairing the LCD screen under warranty and I'm getting the 5 to 7 days quote but I was also told that I needed to file it though the elite mobile protection plus plan I have even though it's not physical damage to the touchscreen so I'm not really sure what Samsung wants since all I have is contraindicating emails in poorly worded English.

They did say it would be one day turn around when they announced it though before the S6 launched. The big question would be what does Samsung consider turn around time? Companies can get rather creative with how they define things these days.

Well, here's my review on their screen service. It is a 2 day air shipment. I sent mine out on a Friday, they received my phone on the following Tuesday. The next activity was two days later on Thursday when it was processed/repaired and then shipped out on Friday. I then got the phone back on Tuesday. So all in all it took a week. However, there was a problem with the repair. Whoever did it left a nice crumb of something in my front facing camera so now its completely blurry. YAY. Think I might just have Verizon warranty it since its nothing I did and I don't want to go through the process of sending it back again.

Halllen

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Is it too long? How much they charge you to repair the screen? I prefer to repair it myself or by a repair man other than to get Samsung repaired if the price is high and the repair time is so long. But in this case you should know where to get original Samsung screen replacement from. Suggest you to have a check at hcqs.cc. Many repair shops get the replacement parts from the supplier and says the product is of good quality and has a long time warranty.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Samsung service is horrible. It took them 17 days to repair my s6 rotation issue. The phone was sitting there for 10 days with the parts on order. When it was finally repaired and a tracking number provided to me on a Thursday it did not actually ship until Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams