Hi all,

This is my first ever Samsung phone and I love it, however, I am finding the photo quality incredibly poor so far.

When I take a picture, it looks great on the phone, but then when I export the same picture to my PC, the image is completely different.
    The main difference is that any image shot in daylight, appears on the PC (and every other device) as if it is smeared in a blue tint. I can partially correct the image, but that is such a long and exhaustive process. I can post examples if anybody wants to see?

I understand the screen of the S6 is fantastic quality, but the gallery is a complete misrepresentation of the real image. Am I doing anything wrong, does anybody have any suggestions?

Big thanks for any help,
    07-18-2015 01:03 PM
    Hi all,

This is my first ever Samsung phone and I love it, however, I am finding the photo quality incredibly poor so far.

When I take a picture, it looks great on the phone, but then when I export the same picture to my PC, the image is completely different.
    The main difference is that any image shot in daylight, appears on the PC (and every other device) as if it is smeared in a blue tint. I can partially correct the image, but that is such a long and exhaustive process. I can post examples if anybody wants to see?

I understand the screen of the S6 is fantastic quality, but the gallery is a complete misrepresentation of the real image. Am I doing anything wrong, does anybody have any suggestions?

Big thanks for any help,
    09-13-2015 05:09 PM
    No, I agree with you. Compared to my Note 4, my S6 is really crap. Most pictures are out of focus, blurry and with almost no detail in darker areas. I've played around with the camera and its settings for more than a week with no success. When I look at pictures taken with the S6 in this forum or elsewhere, they just look great. Maybe the camera was excellent with Lollipop 5.0.2 but somewhere along the line Samsung screwed up on the camera firmware with the 5.1.1 update? I don't know! When I got my S6 2 weeks ago, I got notified about the update to 5.1.1 right after first time setup and didn't even think twice but loaded the update.
    09-13-2015 09:35 PM