Trying to update software...

AceLfc

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi I'm trying to update to the latest software update. Right now I have 5.0.2 but for some reason it still shows as "already have latest software" got the phone on thursday, And I'm with three network. Does anyone know if this will take longer for my phone go get the latest software update? Thanks

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm trying to update to the latest software update. Right now I have 5.0.2 but for some reason it still shows as "already have latest software" got the phone on thursday, And I'm with three network. Does anyone know if this will take longer for my phone go get the latest software update? Thanks

You can only update if your carrier has released a newer software version.

I'm on AT&T and we're still on 5.0.2

Posted from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6

chrisnutt

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Lol ace look at my post below I,ve had 3 s6 off three first 2 faulty had to go back but were on 5.1.1 this third s6 also saying same as you 5.0.2 and up to date guess its a waiting game

AceLfc

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Lol yep mate. I got this from the official Samsung website. I guess it's not the phone and we just have towait. Strangely I had s6 which I sent back. due to fault with it just in the last minute,it did update it and that was from three. I guess gotta wait again it is a very annoying though!

chrisnutt

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Please be advised that android system updates on mobile devices are subject to availability based on purchase date, model, location and network provider. At this time please contact your network provider directly as they will be responsible for rolling out the update when it becomes available.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance please contact us on 0330 726 7864 (UK) or 0818 717 100 (EIRE).

AceLfc

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Just had a word with three. They said either go to Samsung store or do it via pc but I mean come on, we have that option on our phones to update. Why should we need to go or do anything else.

AceLfc

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Now been told you already have latest update. Which I said it's not as I have 5.0.2. Then been told it's done by manufacture. Manfacture say speak to carrier lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers