Fast Charge External Battery - Review

ramsv94

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I was on Amazon last week and I was about to buy a Quick Charge Car charger and became curious if I could find a Quick Charge External Battery. It seemed more practical for me because I could use it in more situations and I had been thinking about buying a external battery. After looking around for a good awhile, I found this bad boy. This was the best one I found that was absurdly priced and I love it!

Amazon.com: [Qualcomm Certified] Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 10400mAh Portable External Battery Fast Charger (16.2W / 5V 9V 12V Supported, Quick Charge Input and Output) - Silver: Cell Phones & Accessories

Pros:
-Great feel to it with a nice finish, doesn't feel cheap
-10400mAh which is plenty big for me
-Compact and easy to carry in bags
-Supports Fast Charging for our S6!!
-Charges just as fast as a outlet would

Cons:
It should be noted that i knew about this cons before purchasing and they do not bother me, but they might be a problem for some
-One USB Port
-It it kind of heavy

Overall, this is a great item and should be a must have for anyone with a S6 and is always on the go.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I was on Amazon last week and I was about to buy a Quick Charge Car charger and became curious if I could find a Quick Charge External Battery. It seemed more practical for me because I could use it in more situations and I had been thinking about buying a external battery. After looking around for a good awhile, I found this bad boy. This was the best one I found that was absurdly priced and I love it!

Amazon.com: [Qualcomm Certified] Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 10400mAh Portable External Battery Fast Charger (16.2W / 5V 9V 12V Supported, Quick Charge Input and Output) - Silver: Cell Phones & Accessories

Pros:
-Great feel to it with a nice finish, doesn't feel cheap
-10400mAh which is plenty big for me
-Compact and easy to carry in bags
-Supports Fast Charging for our S6!!
-Charges just as fast as a outlet would

Cons:
It should be noted that i knew about this cons before purchasing and they do not bother me, but they might be a problem for some
-One USB Port
-It it kind of heavy

Overall, this is a great item and should be a must have for anyone with a S6 and is always on the go.
How many charges do you get? How long does the pack take to charge?

s4mfish3r

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I have bought the official Samsung battery pack 5200 mAh, it is super light, very thin and quick charges as well, at the end of the day, I don't need so much extra power, just a little kick during the day and having a battery pack so light and thin is great

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis