Bought the S6.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
After experiencing some regret after buying the S6 edge I corrected my mistake. The S6, in my opinion, is the better phone. I didn't use the gimmicky edge screen that was hard to turn on, and after awhile I got tired of typing on the curved display. The S6 is also much easier, and more comfortable to hold. Going to sell my edge on swappa. Has anyone else picked up the s6 after having the edge?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I was on the fence when I went to place my pre-order last April at Best Buy. When I played with both, the feel and expense were enough to make my decision to for the GS6 instead easier.

Posted via the Android Central App

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
At first I really wanted the edge but it was either 64 gb regular s6 or 32 gb edge. I'm kind of happy I picked the GS6 regular because now I'm hearing from people that it's hard to find screen protectors that wrap around the edge of the edge (lol).

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
At first I really wanted the edge but it was either 64 gb regular s6 or 32 gb edge. I'm kind of happy I picked the GS6 regular because now I'm hearing from people that it's hard to find screen protectors that wrap around the edge of the edge (lol).

Honestly screen protecters were not my concern at all-but I can see how some people would want one. What bothered me was the sharp feel in the hand. I didn't notice it at first, I even dismissed another poster on here that mentioned it, but after awhile I started to feel it. Holding the phone for the length of a youtube video really made it obvious.

The s6 edge is a great looking phone for sure. But swiping menus, typing and holding it aren't comfortable. I'm glad I got the regular s6. The gold color is pretty sexy too. I love how it looks different in various lighting situations.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
When Samsung had the announcement i was 90% sure i was gonna get the Edge...when they came out i went to the store and tested out both. I did not like the feel of it in hand, although it looked cool i just wasnt sure if id get annoyed weeks on. I am glad to say i went with the regular S6, i have re-tested the Edge again after owning the regular and have no regrets.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much like everyone here has posted, I wanted the edge before I actually had the hands on experience. Plus the price different helped me opt for the reg s6 over the edge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo