Hello,

After 7 years of owning iPhones, I finally decided to give Samsung a try today. Anyway when the verizon rep took it out of the box for the first time, it had like 52% battery life...I would say within an hour of me having the phone it was down to around 30%! Is this just due to the fact that it was on its initial charge?? I just plugged it in now for its first charge, I'm just hoping I don't have a battery issue.

Thanks for your wisdom.
    07-26-2015 04:17 PM
    Check out my thread All Things GS6. Give it a read over and there is a thread on battery life posted there.

The first several hours of first setting up your phone, you will see a little excessive battery drain as your phone is doing several things in the background. Syncing various accounts, updating apps to the latest versions, and etc.

The GS6 is known for not having the best battery life. There are several things you can do to make it better. Some people will say it's completely junk, but as you look around on this forum, you will see plenty of people who gets decent to good battery life out of their GS6. Seems to be a hit or miss issue. Also please note, pending on your device model, service provider, signal strength, apps you have installed/use, and many more variables have an outcome on battery life.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-26-2015 04:22 PM