Deleting apps

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What do you exactly mean? If the app only allows you to disable it, you have to be rooted to delete that app 100% off the device. Although, deleting that app will do you no good as the space you're freeing up is in the system partition of memory. So you're not gaining any extra usable memory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

8taylor8

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
What do you exactly mean? If the app only allows you to disable it, you have to be rooted to delete that app 100% off the device. Although, deleting that app will do you no good as the space you're freeing up is in the system partition of memory. So you're not gaining any extra usable memory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I trying to find out how to fully delete the apps that i have downloaded. I know that when i just uninstall the app, its not fully gone and still using memory. How do i get rid of it completely?

Posted via the GS6

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Are you just dragging items off your home screen to the Trash Bin? That won't uninstall. Try going into Settings>Applications>Application Manager and finding the app in the list and uninstalling from there.

As others said there are a bunch of preloaded apps that you can only disable and not uninstall.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante