Idk why my phone is dying so quickly, battery heats up to a good 100°f + every few hours while not on it at all. I've done greenify, I've done auto stop on programs using the Samsung battery saving options. And now thanks to gsam, it shows that my screen takes as much as 70% of the battery while being off, which seems outrageous, i had this both before and after the tmo upgrade. Idk what may be the culprit, just sick and tired of dealing with this crap. I've checked for wake up screen apps and saw that I do not have any that wakes the screen, i may need to exchange out the phone

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Screen depleting battery while off-10601.jpg   Screen depleting battery while off-10598.jpg  
    07-31-2015 12:09 AM
    The first screenshot shows 17 hours of screen on time. Some people would kill you to get that phone. Even 8 hours of screen on time would be great on most phones.

But if this is an intermittent problem, the phone is still under warranty, so ask for a replacement.
    07-31-2015 12:21 AM
    Damn Rukbat, I did not even notice that, yea I think I would kill for that SoT from a battery. That is a bit odd though I have battery saver mode on, I wonder how it could get so skewed and give me false readings. when the screen is off. Yea I do not know how the insurance program is for tmobile, but I guess that is my route
    07-31-2015 02:19 PM
    It's not insurance, it's a warranty claim. (Difference being you don't pay for warranty claims).

If you have taken the 5.1.1 update and didn't do a factory reset since then, I'd start there before I would go looking to do a warranty claim.

Btw most carriers will push you off to Samsung to do any warranty claim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    07-31-2015 02:54 PM