08-05-2015 05:06 AM
31 12
tools
    Same here. While i am admittedly a heavy user i could go a whole day on my iphone 5... Upgraded to the gal 6 at launch. My phone starts at 100% at 7am and i am charging it by 11 am most days as it will be down to 15% by then. Ridiculous. Then i have to charge it again by 2:30...5:30 and then again at 9pm. This is a huge disaster.

Posted via the Android Central App
    What are you doing on your phone in those few hours that drains the battery THAT much?
    08-04-2015 11:45 PM
    I'm guessing it's a rogue app.

My LG G4 had some weird battery drain overnight that killed the phone overnight while it was on a full-charge.

It's normal now, but that was strange. I'm merely guessing it's a wakelock, since the battery graph showed that the phone kept awake during my Zzzzzz.
    08-05-2015 02:43 AM
    and same here!!
    08-05-2015 03:15 AM
    1. Juice Defender
    2. Battery saver Dolphin
    3. Battery Saver
    4. DU Battery Saver
    please try this app
    Please, no.

Those apps don't do anything to save battery other than automate what people do to save battery.

Some even consume more power by sitting there as an idling app while doing nothing.
    08-05-2015 04:23 AM
    Please, no.

Those apps don't do anything to save battery other than automate what people do to save battery.

Some even consume more power by sitting there as an idling app while doing nothing.
    I used to be a Juice Defender fan, until I realized that saving power is worthless if it makes the phone unusable for its intended purpose. I had constant hangs, missed messages, network not available when I needed it, etc. If I started disabling the features that impacted me, then it didn't save much power. This would be like adding a device to your car that doubled your gas mileage, but then the AC would not work right, it would frequently stall while driving it, the radio would randomly work at low volume or full volume, etc. If you defeat the purpose of the thing for one benefit it isn't worth it. Juice Defender is like being a miler, those annoying folks who will do anything, including breaking the law, risking safety, and holding up others - just to save fuel.
    08-05-2015 05:03 AM
    I used to be a Juice Defender fan, until I realized that saving power is worthless if it makes the phone unusable for its intended purpose. I had constant hangs, missed messages, network not available when I needed it, etc. If I started disabling the features that impacted me, then it didn't save much power. This would be like adding a device to your car that doubled your gas mileage, but then the AC would not work right, it would frequently stall while driving it, the radio would randomly work at low volume or full volume, etc. If you defeat the purpose of the thing for one benefit it isn't worth it. Juice Defender is like being a miler, those annoying folks who will do anything, including breaking the law, risking safety, and holding up others - just to save fuel.
    I tried Go Power Master once and even though I set it up that way, it's so dumb to even know that I'm using mobile data and shuts it off when I'm using my phone as a hotspot.

Seriously? It only knows that I'm using mobile data if the screen is awake?

Not to mention it's so dumb that it kept turning off connectivity features at times when I needed them most.

Uninstalled and forgotten.
    08-05-2015 05:06 AM
31 12