08-08-2015 08:27 AM
34 12
tools
    lol
    It's *removes my own swear word* me off
    08-07-2015 05:50 AM
    Are you a heavy user? Maybe your battery cell died abit so it will drop even not using the phone. I have a S6 and my friend has 1. He only uses his phone to make a picture and check notifications.
    I use mine for hours everyday.
    His battery he charges after after 1 and a half day. I charge mine 1 or 2 times a day.
    In my situation the battery is more tired than his.
    My battery drops from 100 to 97 within some minutes. His stays for 50 minutes on 100 %

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-07-2015 12:47 PM
    Are you a heavy user? Maybe your battery cell died abit so it will drop even not using the phone. I have a S6 and my friend has 1. He only uses his phone to make a picture and check notifications.
    I use mine for hours everyday.
    His battery he charges after after 1 and a half day. I charge mine 1 or 2 times a day.
    In my situation the battery is more tired than his.
    My battery drops from 100 to 97 within some minutes. His stays for 50 minutes on 100 %

The thing is I don't even see 100% at all when I take it off the charger. Ever. It always reads 98 the second I unplug it as though 98 was what I charged it to. Which is not normal at app
    08-07-2015 01:35 PM
    The thing is I don't even see 100% at all when I take it off the charger. Ever. It always reads 98 the second I unplug it as though 98 was what I charged it to. Which is not normal at app
    Empty or let the battery level reach 10%. after that the battery is low, turn off the phone and than charge it fully. Dont turn it on while charging. And if the led is green, turn the phone on. ( leave the cable plugged or u plugged when turning the phone on, its up 2 you)

08-07-2015 03:50 PM
    Try to uninstall the apps you use to control your battery.

08-07-2015 03:52 PM
    Try to uninstall the apps you use to control your battery.

What apps? What are you talking about?
    08-07-2015 06:09 PM
    I'm trying to figure out why the battery drains so much when taking it off the charger and prevent it from happening. When I took it off the charger it immediately jumped down to 98 and then within a minute jumped down to 95. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to prevent this from happening?
    Try using the stock battery monitor. That app you're using might be pulling ads all the time, sucking battery with it. The stock monitor shows you which app is using the battery rather than an aggregated percentage.

I don't know why people instantly search for 3rd-party adware instead of the stock app. The app could be at fault.
    Attached Thumbnails Why does the battery drain taking off charger?-1439006666052.jpg  
    08-07-2015 11:06 PM
    Try using the stock battery monitor. That app you're using might be pulling ads all the time, sucking battery with it. The stock monitor shows you which app is using the battery rather than an aggregated percentage.

I don't know why people instantly search for 3rd-party adware instead of the stock app. The app could be at fault.
    My phone has been running much better on Touchwiz. When I took my phone off the charger this morning it read 99% instead of 98% on nova and just now it reads 100% after taking it off the charger. Yet I still have gsam battery monitor running. I'm starting to think it's nova that was the culprit
    08-08-2015 12:42 AM
    My phone has been running much better on Touchwiz. When I took my phone off the charger this morning it read 99% instead of 98% on nova and just now it reads 100% after taking it off the charger. Yet I still have gsam battery monitor running. I'm starting to think it's nova that was the culprit
    Weird if that's true, no problems with Nova here, ever.

I'd guess you have Tesla Unread plugin installed and set, so do a backup of your Nova settings, go to the application manager and clear cache and data from it, then open Nova again and restore your settings and see if it gets better, if not, turn off Tesla plug in and see what it does.
    08-08-2015 08:27 AM
34 12