What's The Best Cloud Based Password Safe?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Looking for an easy-to-use app that can store all my passwords and will also allow me to access it and edit entries from any other computer. I don't want one that only stores the information locally on the phone itself as this won't allow me to switch phones and preserve all my saved passwords when I end up getting a new phone.

Free is good, but if I have to pay a few bucks, that's fine too.

Any recommendations?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Lastpass and with the integrated fingerprint security it's a must for Galaxay S6 like you and me.

Samsung even had some kind of offer with them I think 6 months free or something, for that try the version from the Samsung Galaxy Apps store. It's $12 a year for premium service (includes fingerprint option).

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Not sure I want to give my passwords and access to all my bank accounts, etc to an outfit set up and run by Russians.

Hadn't noticed that, but not sure that is any more of a risk factor than using my Lenovo Thinkpad, made by the Chinese. Also, the data with SafeInCloud is all stored in an encrypted file on your personal Dropbox account, not their server, which seems somewhat safer to me than some of the other cloud- based password services that use their own server.

leebut

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I don't trust any cloud service with storing all my passwords in one place. LastPass was partially hacked not long ago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463