So i have a sprint s6 with 5.1.1 OBE. I have flashed a kernel for root. I found a video online to make RAM more managable and it had to do with earasing some data in the files and reboot. Now my phone is stuck on a boot loop and goes into the "Sprint spark" screen for like 5 min and restarts. Rocovery mode does not work but download mode does. Can anyone please give me suggestions? I was thinking of trying to update with smart switch since there is a small update or maybe re flashing the kernel but i dont think that work and the stock roms for OFE arnt online yet. Any suggestion?
    08-10-2015 04:21 PM
    Download the stock ROM for the phone (Firmware for Samsung SM-G920P - SamMobile - it's OF7. there are a couple of earlier ones there too). Follow [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN to install it from the download screen. (Don't get too self-assured and start installing all sorts of unproven changes just because you cn now flash the phone back to stock. Some software CAN cause hardware damage. Get the phone back to stock, root it if you want, and use it.)
    08-17-2015 12:00 PM