Hello all,

Does anyone have a suggestion for an all rubber (TPU, silicone, or whatever they call it) case for the S6? All I can seem to find are these two layer cases that include a plastic shell, which I don't like. Preferably, I'd like something reasonably thick, with a decent bevel on the front to protect the screen, and thick enough that the camera doesn't stick out the back.

thanks for any suggestions!
    08-10-2015 10:13 PM
    The silicone rubber tends to stretch just by being on the phone, and gets loose. That plastic "spider" holds it on. Any of the $10-$15 cases will do what you want if you leave the spider off, buut you'll probably find yourself leaving the case off for a day or two (or using the boiling water/ice water trick) one day a week to keep the case tight. (It's not a defect in how they make the cases, it's how silicon rubber works.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-11-2015 01:28 AM
    I've seen the 2 piece cases, but they're going to look weird without their plastic shell. I just want a solid, thick rubber case. Otterbox used to make them for the older S phones (I have one), but there seems to be nothing like that anymore.
    08-29-2015 08:16 PM
    I have a pelican case on mine. It came from the at&t store. It might be similar to what you're looking for.
    09-01-2015 11:20 AM
    I like phone case is waterproof or leather.
    TPU case i like extreme thin.
    10-13-2015 02:24 AM
    I have a Neo Hybrid case by Spigen... fits the phone great. Adds an amazing look to the phone and makes it very easy to handle...

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-19-2015 12:38 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but since the question is about an all rubber (TPU) Case I just wanted to add to the discussion.

I just got the Incipio NGP case and it fits exactly what the OP asked for. It is very well made, has a nice lip to protect the screen, thick enough to come out to the edge of the camera, and fits like a glove.....nice and tight but easy to put on and take off.

As for stretching, I've never had a good quality TPU case stretch out and this one certainly will not. It's very nice material.

I also have the Neo Hybrid CC case and love it. It adds a little more bulk, due to the bumper, than the Incipio NGP, but neither one could be considered bulky by any means.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-01-2016 10:33 AM