What case do you use, if any?

jfs101

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the evolutive labs crashguard bumper with their rhinoshield screen and back protectors. The bumper has a great feel and its very light, the screen and back protectors get dirty very easily. Look for YouTube videos, people really put this bumper through some extreme punishment. Specially Erica Griffin

Posted via the Android Central App

WBSnow

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
LOL, I just started a thread about the Morphie 3300 mA Juice Pack I bought the other day. I've been using it daily and love it. I am discharging my phone to about 20% to 30%, then turn on the Morphie 3300 mA Juice Pack and my phone is charged within 2 hours or so. I think I'm able to get a full charge and partial charge out of it, but haven't tried yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the commuter from Ottberbox for almost a month now, that's the longest I've kept one specific case on at any given time. Ordered some wraps from Slickwrap the other day so going to give them a try when they get here.

Dysfunctional

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I use the Lifeproof one.
Totally water proof and dust proof.
Expensive but I work in a very wet and dusty environment doing industrial cleaning for power plants. Fly ash and water blasting don't mix well with cell phones so this case was an absolute must.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sp2pilot

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I use a Versus case, because I hate carrying a wallet.
The little slot in the back can hold two cards and two bills, which is all I need.

This is for a Note 4, but the S6 version looks the same.
I can't post links yet, so put the two below url pieces together, lol
veruscase.com/product/smart-phone/ damda-cases/verus-samsung-galaxy-note-4-case-damda-slide-series.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia