What case do you use, if any?

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
So I have a galaxy s6 and I use the casemate wallet folio. I am curious what case you use as I may be interested in getting another. Thoughts on Otterbox, Lifeproof, Ballistic, etc? Can't wait to hear about some awesome cases!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Defender. Check out my review video on my YouTube channel, TheJCP006.

Posted via the Android Central App

danish1978

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I've had the Tech21 clear/white case for two months and the white parts are starting to yellow. ...just letting you know. Love the case, dislike that it's stating to look like a peed in diaper

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have experience with Mophie? Looked at one at AT&T and looked nice but is it worth $100???

Tim Caldwell

May 13, 2015
Visit site
(PS - there is a huge thread at the top of the forum on cases) ... but for me, I just didn't want to spend a fortune on a case, but needed soemthing because the S6 was too slippery to my touch & I feared dropping it. So after a lot of reading of reviews I bought the SPIGEN ... it is only $19 on Amazon and really is a nice solid feeling case. Oh, and works just fine with the cordless charger. ymmv

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
(PS - there is a huge thread at the top of the forum on cases) ... but for me, I just didn't want to spend a fortune on a case, but needed soemthing because the S6 was too slippery to my touch & I feared dropping it. So after a lot of reading of reviews I bought the SPIGEN ... it is only $19 on Amazon and really is a nice solid feeling case. Oh, and works just fine with the cordless charger. ymmv
I'll have to check it out! Thanks!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have experience with Mophie? Looked at one at AT&T and looked nice but is it worth $100???

As my GS6 more than gets me through the day, nope. From a protective standpoint which is the whole point, from what I have heard, it's OK.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
As my GS6 more than gets me through the day, nope. From a protective standpoint which is the whole point, from what I have heard, it's OK.

Awesome. I found that thread that had 78 pages of conversation. Seems Spigen is highly thought of.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to say, I ended up going by Staples and getting a Spigen Ultra Hydride in Crystal Clear. I love it! It gives minimal bulk but it shows off the beauty of the S6 which is what I really wanted! Now I have my casemate wallet folio for sale if anyone is interested ;)

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy S6 Case, Spigen® [Air Thinness] Galaxy S6 Case Slim

I bought a few cases but that is still my favorite, even bought a heavy armor spigen but don't like it as much.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy S6 Case, Spigen® [Air Thinness] Galaxy S6 Case Slim

I bought a few cases but that is still my favorite, even bought a heavy armor spigen but don't like it as much.

I just went to my Staples and got a Spigen Ultra Hybrid. I'm loving it.

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

I haven't tried the mophie one but I do have the zerolemon 3500 one and boy does it work. I discharged my phone to 20% and then used the case to top off again. It took about 2.5 hours to charge that 80% i needed to get to 100% and it still had 25% left in the case. With its massive bulk however I just couldn't use it day to day. It's perfect for long trips though!

Last edited:

djdonnyk

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
The Spigen bumper case, it's the best! I bought mine on amazon for about ten bucks.

Sent from a device beyond your wildest dreams.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173