Hey guys long story short.

Dropped my phone in the water, put in rice for about 6 hours., turned on but screen was all fuzzy so i turned off and stuck back in for another 6 or so hours.

Turned back on and everything worked except for camera. It kept saying the camera failed so turned the phone off and back on and camera worked but now my s6 wont seem to pick up any signal whatsoever. There is a big red X where my signal strength is. Been like this for 2 weeks now. Phones warranty is voided bc of crack in screem and I currently done have $200 for my deductible to get another one.

Sprint nor samsung will budge on the screen having s tiny crack. Sprint told me it could be a internal antenna problem and samsung had me do some test in safe mode. None of which worked. But in the process we noticed that the network mode stay in "automstic" even after u switch it and reset the phone it will automatically revert back to auto. Cpuld this be causing the issue?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    08-18-2015 11:28 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! My guess is that there has been significant water damage to various internal components, due to the crack in the screen and the immersion in water. Water damage can be unpredictable, and can quickly become irreversible if you don't take the proper steps to dry the phone out: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html. There might not be anything you can do to fix it--sorry!
    08-18-2015 11:56 PM