Galaxy S6 - Happy - No problems!

manamaga

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I've been reading all the threads from folk having trouble with or not liking the S6. Just wanted to say, I'm loving the S6! I've just upgraded and I think Samsung have really stepped up with this handset! Unlocking with fingerprint and camera launch is lightening fast, to name but a few things I like. I'm having no issues with it whatsoever :) I hope there are more people enjoying the S6.

Posted via the Android Central App

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: No problems!

I'm right there with ya!

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB - AT&T
Mophie Juicepack - Black
ZAGG Tempered Glass

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site

Me too! I haven't had any issues at all. The fingerprint feature works soooo much better than the S5. I'm more than happy with the entire package.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

Positive thread? Blasphemy!!

Jokes aside yes the S6 is an awesome device and deserves a few more appreciation threads now and then.

Ryan Wallace

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site

Positive thread? Blasphemy!!

Jokes aside yes the S6 is an awesome device and deserves a few more appreciation threads now and then.

How has the camera buzzing issue turned out for you? Did you have to send the phone in to Sammy?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

leeroyy

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

I have had no issues either. Best phone I have owned. Went from back in 09 starting out with BB - > iPhone 3GS - > 4S - > HTC M8 and now S6. Best decision I ever made ditching iPhone. I have no problem with what kind of phone someone has. Wife uses my old iPhone and she has an iPad. Some folks get into it over phones and that's crazy to me. I am an Android guy now though.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

No problems at all..great smartphone,fast as hell,no intention of swapping it for a good while...5.1.1 is a good upgrade too, deffo helps battery life.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

While I had the S6 and the S6 Edge I found both to be extremely responsive, fluid and not an issue at all. I was just an indecisive user and the cost for the device, and I wanted to give the Moto X Pure or Nexus a try. Still these are by far the best phones Samsung has put out yet and hopefully they will consider microSD slots but keep 32/64/128GB storage. As for swappable batteries people need to get over that.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

Great phone. No issues here either. Thanks for starting this thread. Glad to finally hear some good news

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site

For me the S6 is the perfect device except for the battery could afford to have been a bit bigger making it last longer. If Samsung releases the S7 next year with a bigger battery I would jump on it

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Had the s6 since just after launch. I love it, have had no issues. No lag.

Can't wait until Samsung pay comes out.

manamaga

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Maybe spoke too soon. The only thing I have noticed, which has just happened and thus prompted me to post here, is that, even with auto brightness turned off, my phone still goes dim and bright at what seems to be random intervals. I am currently sat in my car as my daughter takes her dance class, and the phone dimmed. Whilst typing this it has become bright again. Fully charged and no change in light and auto brightness off. Other than that, still no issues :)

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
S6 is awesome I'm loving it, the lush amoled and brilliant camera, I just have three issues with it

1. Small battery, poorly optimized
2. Terrible reception, compared to my HTC M7
3. RAM issues, can't multi task properly

dreaming of electric sheep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678