Samsung has released a brand new Android 5.1.1 OTA Update in Korea for all the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on SK Telekom. The new update should arrive any minute now and it is an important one, as it adds goodies from the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
    The new official OTA Update is being released in stages and it will hit all devices shortly as long as these are based in South Korea. There is no report regarding the availability of this new update worldwide, but that should change soon enough and all Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge users are going to be able to upgrade their devices with the latest Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware build.

Android 5.1.1 firmware versions G925SKSU2COH7 comes with Samsung Pay, new app icons, improved UI, Apps Edge, UHQ upscaler, improved KNOX security, Vacuum Tube Amp Pro that will improve audio, and tons of other small changes that will greatly enhance the Lollipop experience. The Android 5.1.1 update is rolling out over-the-air and you should simply confirm the download process when it reaches your device.
    co.ag.2005 likes this.
    08-20-2015 12:20 PM
    Samsung has released a brand new Android 5.1.1 OTA Update in Korea for all the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge on SK Telekom. The new update should arrive any minute now and it is an important one, as it adds goodies from the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
    The new official OTA Update is being released in stages and it will hit all devices shortly as long as these are based in South Korea. There is no report regarding the availability of this new update worldwide, but that should change soon enough and all Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge users are going to be able to upgrade their devices with the latest Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware build.

Android 5.1.1 firmware versions G925SKSU2COH7 comes with Samsung Pay, new app icons, improved UI, Apps Edge, UHQ upscaler, improved KNOX security, Vacuum Tube Amp Pro that will improve audio, and tons of other small changes that will greatly enhance the Lollipop experience. The Android 5.1.1 update is rolling out over-the-air and you should simply confirm the download process when it reaches your device.
    awesome. I hope VZW allows the Samsung Pay update here in the States. I'd love to try it out on non-NFS POS terminals.
    08-20-2015 01:13 PM