Dloaded ringtones/alarm sounds etc

Red_Kelt

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Bare with me, I'm an *****.

Anyway I just made the switch today from Apple.
I thought the sounds on my S6 were pretty poor so I got a couple out of the play store.
The trouble I can't find them on the phone to assign them to ringtones, messages and alarms.
Plz help.

Andrew Blackburn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Use the file browser to locate them then move them to ringtones or notification folder. . Once you do that they will be available to select. My Files App

Posted via the Android Central App Using Galaxy S6 Edge

Red_Kelt

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Use the file browser to locate them then move them to ringtones or notification folder. . Once you do that they will be available to select. My Files App

Posted via the Android Central App Using Galaxy S6 Edge

I cant find them in the My Files, I can only access them as a song in Google Play Music
Any ideas?

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I use an app called Zedge. Loads and loads of notifications/ringtones to choose from

Posted via the Android Central App

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
The next thing you will experience is the annoying Samsung increasing ringtone volume "feature". I use the ringtone featured in the movie Crank (tone starts out normal but drops like it is coming to a grinding halt, like a record slowing down) and it completely loses its charm with the volume starting out too low to hear. If this annoys you too, download the app "Disable Increasing Ring". Works great.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci