Serious Help Needed

Tsar1234

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I was experience lag with my Galaxy S6 and I used the Wipe Cache thing

Home
Power
Volume Down

Buttons all at once, but something went wrong and I'm just looking at a whole bunch of Korean (Japanese?) characters that move with the Volume Down button. I need help, how do you exit it?!

earthluminol

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
press hold vol down+home+power again
you will see confirmation of entering download mode. Press volume down for restart
your device will boot up, then enter recovery via power off, press hold vol up+home+power and wipe cache

Sent from my SM-G920F

Last edited:

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I was experience lag with my Galaxy S6 and I used the Wipe Cache thing

Home
Power
Volume Down

Buttons all at once, but something went wrong and I'm just looking at a whole bunch of Korean (Japanese?) characters that move with the Volume Down button. I need help, how do you exit it?!

That sequence is not for Wipe Cache data in Recovery mode, that sequence will take you to the download/Odin mode, you need the same but with volume up instead of the down button, hold those until you see the Android robot, then do the wipe cache partition.

clyk2011

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I have a question regarding a similar situation I did a factory reset to my S6 I unsync all my gmails passwords and accounts and now its not letting me access my account at all to set up my phone what can I do to get back into my phone

Posted via the Android Central App