Hey guys

I'm new to this forum and was wanting some advice from both s6 and s6 edge users!

I am unsure which phone to purchase. Now these phones have been out a while there is now only a very small £2 a month difference.

I went into Samsung shop today and had a go on both phones and did not find the edge any harder to hold! If any of your guys have owned any of these phones are you happy with your choice are do you regret and wish you went for the other model?

I was also a little unsure about the how this phone looks in 2 years! I am slightly concerned that flat phones may be completely dated in 2 years however this could go the opposite way and edge phones could be classed as trailed and unsuccessful and I'll be with a group of users who look weird with edge phones.

Any advice on best phone would be great.
    08-25-2015 02:54 PM
    Personally I went with the S6. The edges did not look appealing to me, I am sad I do not have the side lighting for notifications but I do feel it would get old.
    08-25-2015 03:20 PM
    Welcome to the AC Forums.

It all depends on you.

If expense is not an issue, and you like the additional functionality and slightly larger battery, then get the GS6E.

For the price of the 32GB GS6E, I got the 64GB GS6. The cost wasn't justified in terms of added features.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-25-2015 03:24 PM
    Thanks guys!

I guess my biggest concern is that the edge if not successful may look dated in 2 years if manufactures change designs!

I will only be purchasing the 32g in either model as do not use a lot of storage. (Current 16gb iPhone 5s user)

Also the in hand feel is often mentioned but instore but felt similar but over a sustained time this may change.
    08-25-2015 04:07 PM
    Thanks guys!

I guess my biggest concern is that the edge if not successful may look dated in 2 years if manufactures change designs!

I will only be purchasing the 32g in either model as do not use a lot of storage. (Current 16gb iPhone 5s user)

Also the in hand feel is often mentioned but instore but felt similar but over a sustained time this may change.
    I wouldn't expect huge design changes for GS7 and features as well as performance should make the devices fairly future proof.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-25-2015 04:23 PM
    I more prefer S6 because bright and sharp as can be. More importantly, I can actually read the screen in direct sunlight!
    09-03-2015 11:17 PM