1) What is the best app to record a call (both an incomig and an outgoing) - but i don't want an app that requires to use a different dialer - i like the samsung dialer. And i want to be able to initiate the recording per call - and not hacing to preconfigure which numbers to record.
    2) What is the best to do list app - i like setting tasks througout the day. i don't need it to sync anywhere - it';s for me, and it;s important that it will have a good widget so i can see all the taks on the homescreen.
    08-26-2015 04:18 PM
    The answer to both is the one you prefer. You might hate my favorite and I might hate yours.

There are a LOT of free recording and to-do-list apps on the Play Store. Install one, play with it, if you don't like it, uninstall it and try another one, etc., etc. Anything you think you might like, either don't uninstall or, if you don't have the space, use an app like App Backup & Restore to mack up an apk file of the app (so you can just tap the apk file to install it later without even running AB&R).

That's one of the nice things about Android - you don't have to do it my way or Google's way - you can do it your way. Even if the reviews on an app re terrible, and you're the only one who likes it, so what? That's the one that works for you. (There are few of those I won't do without - and some people hate them.)

Back up any app like that, though. The developer might "improve" it to the point that you can't stand it (like Google Maps). Then just uninstall it, reinstall the backed up version and set Play to not auto-update it.
    08-26-2015 04:29 PM
    Don't know about a call recorder, but I've used Deja Office for not only to-do's but contacts, calendar, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    08-26-2015 04:42 PM
    I don't use a call recorder, so no help there. But, I LOVE Evernote. I put everything in there.
    08-26-2015 05:45 PM
    For a to-do list try Google Keep, Todoist, or Any.do.
    08-26-2015 06:12 PM
    Hey darky123!

Not sure about the call recorder, but wrt an app for your to-do list, I can really recommend Wunderlist - Hence the name!
    It has a nice widget(s) as well... I've attached a snapshot of what it looks like.
    With these two, you can see, tick and manage in the one and on the other one you can do a 'quick add'.
    There's another 1x1 widget as well for quickly adding tasks.
    I know you said there's no need for interfacing the app, but I use it across all platforms... Even my wife and I have a shopping list. iow, you can create groups with other users that also have the app... Anyways, I'm blabbering too much...

App questions for android-2.jpg

App questions for android-1.jpg

deeb215 likes this.
    08-27-2015 09:19 AM
    Nice sharing
    09-03-2015 11:08 PM
    Hi, i checked an app work in lollipop OS and CM 12 as well, called total recall call recorder you can try it from playstore !
    09-04-2015 06:34 AM
    For lists of any kind, I use ColorNote.
    09-04-2015 07:03 AM