Any Difference between a Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone purchased from T-Mobile and E-Bay?

dragonflyoh

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Is there any difference between a Samsung Galaxy S6 phone that is sold at my T-mobile store or one I get from E-bay and buy a Sim card from T-mobile? There is a cost difference of $150 and one T-Mobile person tells me no difference and another says there is a network connection difference and the signal coverage is less on the phones not purchased from T-Mobile. The E-bay seller says there is no difference. Thanks for any insight.

anon(5600632)

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Any Difference between a Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone purchased from T-Mobile and E-Bay

Depending on what you pay T Mobile, your phone may be "locked" to them, meaning it'll only work with a T Mobile SIM card. If the phone you buy from E Bay is "unlocked", then any GSM network SIM card will work: T Mobile, AT&T, Straight Talk, International carriers when traveling, etc.

But whichever phone you put a T Mobile SIM Card into, there's no reason to expect a difference in network performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay