Hi,

yesterday i received my brand new S6 and have been enjoying it so far but i find it to be very touch sensitive.

Whenever there is a button that is part of a scrolling list, when i tap the button the list scrolls slightly instead of activating the button. I find that i need to press lots of times to be able to activate the button.

I understand in previous galaxy phones you could adjust screen sensitivity and i did search for "touch", "sensitivity", but I can't find a similar option with the new phone. Is there a way to lower sensitivity that i am not aware of?

EDIT: 135 views and not a single answer. Guess that speaks for itself.
    08-27-2015 04:30 AM
    I remember when I first got the S6 it was way too sensitive. I think I just became used to it and my brain learnt and adapted to it's behavior.

dreaming of electric sheep
    08-27-2015 08:06 AM
    Hi,

yesterday i received my brand new S6 and have been enjoying it so far but i find it to be very touch sensitive.

Whenever there is a button that is part of a scrolling list, when i tap the button the list scrolls slightly instead of activating the button. I find that i need to press lots of times to be able to activate the button.

I understand in previous galaxy phones you could adjust screen sensitivity and i did search for "touch", "sensitivity", but I can't find a similar option with the new phone. Is there a way to lower sensitivity that i am not aware of?

EDIT: 135 views and not a single answer. Guess that speaks for itself.
    This question of sensitivity adjustment has come up many times since the release of the S6. I believe the answer is it is automatic and not adjustable. My issue was the opposite and I had little sensitivity. there was a whole thread on this issue and many possible solutions. Here is that thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...es-anyone.html
    I found removing the case fixed my issue. Since I didn't want to go caseless I just trimmed the side and that worked. others have found other solutions as mentioned in the thread. Good luck.
    Android615 likes this.
    08-27-2015 10:46 AM