8taylor8

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Last night I tried to do a hard reset on my s6. Was told it was good to do every once in awhile. Some how I factory reset my phone and lost everything. Does anyone know how to get my picture back? I try the cloud and nothing. The carrier is verizon if that helps

Posted via the Android Central App

ET2E

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi there,

The hard reset will reset and clear your phone. I don't know who you got your information from, but unless your phone is glitching/lagging, you really don't need to reset your phone.

As for your pictures, unless they were backed up to Google Photos or some other backing up service, I don't think you can get them back. Hope this helps you for the future!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Last night I tried to do a hard reset on my s6. Was told it was good to do every once in awhile. Some how I factory reset my phone and lost everything. Does anyone know how to get my picture back? I try the cloud and nothing. The carrier is verizon if that helps

If you have accounts that are also synched, you may not lose everything. Call your carrier to see if your contacts are backed up. I have AT&T and contacts are backed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz