Somehow I deleted all my photos from the files. I still have contacts and music but all photos are gone. Help????
    08-28-2015 01:03 PM
    Are you backing up your pictures to a cloud service (if not, you really should be! It's free!)? If you are, your pictures should be safe in the cloud backup, but if not, unless you had a backup somewhere else, you can't get them back unless you use a 3rd party file recovery app and it will attempt to recover deleted files, but those aren't always successful (actually they're most likely not to recover than recover them... ). Sorry
    08-28-2015 01:37 PM
    Sadly, I think the answer is no, you won't be able to recover them (hope I'm wrong and someone jumps in with a solution).
    To prevent future problems get a cloud backup system going - plenty of free options.
    08-28-2015 01:39 PM
    Without trying to sound to dumb. How do I set up a cloud back up?
    08-28-2015 03:05 PM
    It depends on the service you want to use, but in general the set up is the same. Go to the app of your choosing (Google Photos, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.), open the Settings and set up Camera Upload. That way everything in your camera folder will get backed up. Some apps, like Photos, will also give you the option to backup other folders.

I prefer Photos because as long as you are OK with it storing up to 16MP pictures and re-scaling larger ones to that (most phones don't have over 16MP anyway, and in my case I always shoot at lower resolutions than the maximum as I'm not in any hurry to print billboard ads :P), storage is free and unlimited, whereas in services like Dropbox or OneDrive, those files will count against your storage quota. Amazon's service, if you have Prime, also gives you unlimited, full-res storage, but the moment you stop paying for Prime, the storage becomes blocked.
    08-28-2015 03:18 PM
    There is Dr Fone for Android that can help you recover your deleted pictures. Just follow the intrsutions it gives you. Hope this helps.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    08-28-2015 03:22 PM
    I use dropbox and it is very easy to use. After signing in, click on Photos in the sidebar on the left.
    Select the photos and videos you want to add. A blue border and checkmark will appear on each selection. Click the Add to album... button at the top of the screen.
    Choose the album you want to add the photos to.
    08-28-2015 03:28 PM