S6 charging

darky123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
When i charge my S6 via the wireless charger i usually don't pick it up long after it is done charging and it is always a bit hot when i pick it up - is it ok to leave it on the charger (wired/wireless) after it is done charging and does it ruin its battery?

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
When i charge my S6 via the wireless charger i usually don't pick it up long after it is done charging and it is always a bit hot when i pick it up - is it ok to leave it on the charger (wired/wireless) after it is done charging and does it ruin its battery?

The charge control circuit is supposed to stop charging when a certain battery voltage is reached. If there were a flaw in that circuit, or the battery voltage is low, it is possible that it could keep charging rather than shutting off. I expect it has a failsafe timer also, so it also stops charging after a predefined elapsed time. That said, it is supposed to stop so you should be able to count on it.

The Ninja

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Even if when I leave my phone charging with the full battery charge I find it overheated, I guess there is some problem with this new rapid charger...