Hi there,

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S6, but I'm not satisfied with this purchase.

In fact, the smartphone, from the beginning, showed different annoying problems, like:

- It shuts down randomly, when I press the home button to turn on the screen. Before it shuts down, the screen shows some weird horizontal grey lines for a couple of seconds;

- When I surf on the internet with Google Chrome, often the screen shows strange colorful flickerings, making it impossible to do research on Google

- The screen randomly becomes pink, and I have to change the brightness level in order to fix it.

What should I do? Should I ask for a phone replacement?
    08-30-2015 07:35 AM
    Hi there,

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S6, but I'm not satisfied with this purchase.

In fact, the smartphone, from the beginning, showed different annoying problems, like:

- It shuts down randomly, when I press the home button to turn on the screen. Before it shuts down, the screen shows some weird horizontal grey lines for a couple of seconds;

- When I surf on the internet with Google Chrome, often the screen shows strange colorful flickerings, making it impossible to do research on Google

- The screen randomly becomes pink, and I have to change the brightness level in order to fix it.

What should I do? Should I ask for a phone replacement?
    Welcome to the forums!

How new is the phone?
    08-30-2015 08:19 AM
    The phone is new.
    08-30-2015 08:25 AM
    I bought it 6 days ago.
    08-30-2015 08:25 AM
    I bought it 6 days ago.
    OK.. Just wondering if you were still under the 14 days return.

That new, yes, I would take it back and tell them I want a new one. If it was older than that they would do warranty exchange and you might not get a new one, most likely not.

Now, this is all assuming you are in the States, not sure how it works in other countries, but I would return it.
    08-30-2015 08:31 AM
    Okay, thanks for the advice! I'll ask for a phone replacement.
    08-30-2015 08:35 AM
    Okay, thanks for the advice! I'll ask for a phone replacement.
    Are you in the US?
    08-30-2015 08:49 AM
    No, I'm in Italy, but the phone is still under warranty.
    08-30-2015 08:53 AM
    No, I'm in Italy, but the phone is still under warranty.
    OK, not sure how the warranties work there. Here if it is after the 14.day purchase, they should replace with a new in the box, phone. After that it is warranty replacement and it could be and is most likely, a refurbished phone.
    08-30-2015 08:58 AM