S6 update

cachun402

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know when verizon will send out an update to update the icons like this? Kinda like it lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 7432.jpg
    7432.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 116

cachun402

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
That looks like a icon pack....if you download a different launcher, you can use other icon packs.

It's an ota update that happened on a sprint s6 to give it samsung pay, uhqa, new icons and live broadcasting and just wondering if anyone heard when they are going to release it for verizon

pdxrealtor

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I was reading around last night and the Samsung pay didn't look to promising for Verizon. Then again..... I was reading the internet :D

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I was reading around last night and the Samsung pay didn't look to promising for Verizon. Then again..... I was reading the internet :D

last I saw they are "evaluating it". maybe that's PR talk for "no way in hell", but I'm a glass is half full kind of guy. We'll see what happens. If not, I'll ditch my GS6, get an unlocked one and move my line to Cricket :)

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Just got an update this morning with new icons. Phone seems quicker too. In UK on o2

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
My guess is if we do get it, it'll be in a month or two. If we end up getting Samsung Pay, they'll probably include it in that update.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk