Deleted my Os after stuck in a bootloop

PlzAndroidGods

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I deleted my OS on my Galaxy S6 Sm-G920W8(Canadian Version) when i was stuck in a boot loop from an attempt of rooting.
I being a noob wiped everything in TWRP recovery now when i attempt to boot it just stays at the galaxy s6 logo screen since i have no OS.

I have access to the Download screen and Twrp. i have attempted using odin to flash the correct stock image but fails at boot.img NAND WRITE start!! FAIL
I tried flashing each individual part of the md5 such as boot.img cache.img but it fails at system.img NAND write start!! FAIL

I also tried adb push to push to stock image on the sd card but get Md5 not found then failed (im pushing the zip file containing the md5)

appreciate any advice, Thanks guys.

ibiamokoro

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue.. (I have an s6 SM-G920F).
In download mode, there is nothing to show up in the top left corner... SO there is no OS.. It doesn't even say "odin mode".
When I go in recovery mode (TWRP) and push the file and try tol install it, it fails as well...

anon(197032)

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, this is racking my brain. Can you delete the system.img and root.img after a sucsessful root. These are taking up 8gigs of internal memory.