Just got a new galaxy S6 and straight away fitted it with a griffin survivor core case and a 9H glass screen protector, I simply cannot let it break. But I really like the look of the dbrand skins, I ordered a full set but I can't find a screen protector that covers just the screen (so there is no overlap with the skin) do they exist? Or has anyone tried fitting a glass screen protector over a dbrand skin? I imagine it might leave a small gap between the protector and the screen because it is raised on the skin but I would really love to use both. Thanks in advance
    09-14-2015 02:08 PM
    you can get a custom-made screen protector in most tech stands (you know, those mall pop-up stores). They're not tempered glass, obviously, but at least it's some protection. Or you can buy a protector and cut it yourself if you feel like you have a steady hand.
    09-14-2015 02:29 PM
    I had the same thought when I first started using skins on my phones and honestly it would look nice but since a glass screen protector doesn't really have any sort of flexibility it won't work very well. You could try getting the screen protector from spigen see if it works better with that one. Is quite thin and if I remember correctly I actually did the opposite when I had my Note 3 I put the skin over the screen protector and it was actually quite nice. (Hint: You have to be pretty good and installing screen protectors and skins, literally place it perfectly on your first try) It gave the phone a very nice look. I haven't done it with my S6 but I a bit tempted to do so again.
    09-14-2015 02:30 PM