Voice recording automatically on Galaxy S6? What am I hitting to make this happen?

Rick Yarosh

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
So I got the S6 about 5 months ago. Recently when I got a new car and paired my phone up with it and switched to media it started playing all of these voice recordings that were stored in the music folder. That's how I found out that my phone was recording and saving things without me knowing it was happening. Some recordings are very short and some are close to 10 minutes long. So I have over 150 recordings in 5 months and I have no idea what I am doing to make my phone record audio and save it. Is there a quick record button or something or a voice command? I seriously cannot figure out what I am doing. Any help would be appreciated!

T8teTheGreat

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I have a dozen or so recordings of me sleeping at 1am, starting from about a month ago. Most are less than 10 seconds long but one goes on for 40 minutes. I don't know how I can manage to do this while asleep but I can't figure how when I'm awake.

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Have you or someone else downloaded a voice recording app? They tend to record automatically. Theres no way for the S^ to do it y itself without additional software. There is a built in option but its hidden and not active.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Have you or someone else downloaded a voice recording app? They tend to record automatically. Theres no way for the S^ to do it y itself without additional software. There is a built in option but its hidden and not active.

Unless it's the Chinese :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173