samsung galaxy s6 signal changes

ThomaSmarTec

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Before the update of 5.1.1 android a couple days ago my phones signal with 02 was so bad in my room and house I would always get 0 bars or just about 1, now I've been getting full bars and everything thank you for the update! And the new icons are sick!

Posted via the Android Central App

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Before the update of 5.1.1 android a couple days ago my phones signal with 02 was so bad in my room and house I would always get 0 bars or just about 1, now I've been getting full bars and everything thank you for the update! And the new icons are sick!

Interesting, where are you located and which carrier?

dreaming of electric sheep

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, where are you located and which carrier?

O2 is UK. I believe
My signal issues have not been corrected with the update as it's usually the new antenna technology that the Galaxy S6 has. My 4g is slow to no connection. My S4 no issues at all. Sickens me

ThomaSmarTec

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
It's a UK carrier and it's weird how this has happened to be honest 02 is not the best around my area but seems to have been fixed.

LSXGMC

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
I just saw this article from a few months ago.

Basically the S6 signal strength is crap compared to other phones out there.

Ugh. That article mirror's my experiences almost to a tee. The occurrences of no signal 25% of the time is downright **** poor service. Now I have zero faith that when my phone returns from "repair" that it will be any better than when I sent it in. As somebody who is seldom in an LTE coverage are, the S6 is useless to me.