How can I wipe the Micro**** stuff, like Word - Excel etc, forever from mijn S6 ? I hate Microsoft big time!

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-18-2015 09:37 AM
    How can I wipe the Micro**** stuff, like Word - Excel etc, forever from mijn S6 ? I hate Microsoft big time!

If it'd something that they pre-loaded from the start or an Update and you didn't install them yourself you can't delete them, but you can disable them. Go to settings and go to the device tab. Under there click on applications then application manager. Under that find said applications tap on them and tap disable. You also will probably want to tap the "clear data" and "Uninstall updates" buttons as well. The clear data will remove any extra data made by app and will also clear it cache.

09-19-2015 10:37 AM
    I also do this for any other applications that I don't use that came with device. It keeps them from running in the background and can help your phone stay at peek performance.

09-19-2015 10:39 AM
    Thanks. I did that already. But after an update from my provider or Android I get the **** back. I know there are programs to remove blood ware but when there will bee the next update you must reinstall (activate) them again for a smooth update 😡

09-19-2015 10:40 AM
    Thanks. I did that already. But after an update from my provider or Android I get the **** back. I know there are programs to remove blood ware but when there will bee the next update you must reinstall (activate) them again for a smooth update 😡

That's a freakin pain. I really hope at&t doesn't pull that crap. Only other way that I can think of is to root your device and uninstall them.. Sorry man.

09-21-2015 01:15 AM