HELP! S6 won't boot anymore!

Robert147

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm having serious problems with my S6. The phone crashes, shuts down and reboots over and over again. Right now thee is no way I can boot the phone without freezing. Even in safe mode and recovery mode the phone freezes.

I had these problems before and returned the phone. They 'flashed' the firmware and checked all the harware (no problems). The phone worked properly for two weeks but then all of a sudden the problems were back.

I want to make backups before I return the phone again but that's simply not possible. If that's not possible I prefer erasing everything somehow, without making any backups. I still have my backups from a couple of weeks ago.

All help is apreciated

Rob

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm having serious problems with my S6. The phone crashes, shuts down and reboots over and over again. Right now thee is no way I can boot the phone without freezing. Even in safe mode and recovery mode the phone freezes.

I had these problems before and returned the phone. They 'flashed' the firmware and checked all the harware (no problems). The phone worked properly for two weeks but then all of a sudden the problems were back.

I want to make backups before I return the phone again but that's simply not possible. If that's not possible I prefer erasing everything somehow, without making any backups. I still have my backups from a couple of weeks ago.

All help is apreciated

Rob

Have you tried booting into recovery and wiping the phone that way? Power of phone, press and hold the center button, volume up or down (forgot which), then power at the same time. When it flashes, let go and follow the directions.

Posted via the Android Central App